YL4E

Monday, May 18, 2015

Oil Testimonial: Scratchy Throat And Soreness In My Ears At Church

This testimonial caught my eye because I have noticed a lot of coughing and sniffling around me. I always wish I could rub all of them down with certain oils like Becca used here. Also check out the scientific studies that support her use and effects of of the oils used:


Author: Becca Morris
Location: TX, United States
Date: 01-18-2015
Views: 252
Word Length: 153
Questions Received: 0
Testimonial ID: 10425-OR
Scientific Studies: 2 
On the way to church one Wednesday night, I began to feel the symptoms of real sickness coming on...
Scratchy throat
Soreness in my ears
Headache
And I thought, oh no! This is not just feeling icky. This is real sickness coming on. I tend to get strep throat once or twice a year. I am not the type of person who takes medication often.
I usually just deal with feeling ill, but then I remembered my Premium Starter Kit at home. At this point, I had only had the kit for about a month.
So after church I rubbed Purification essential oil blend around my ears and down my throat just once. (I had read not to put any essential oils in my ears.) I diffused Thieves essential oil blend for about 2 hours. Then I went to bed.
When I got up the next morning, there were no traces of sickly symptoms! Purification is now my best friend!
Supporting Scientific Studies
1."The antibacterial activity of 14 essential oils and their major constituents in the gaseous state was evaluated against [respiratory tract pathogens] Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes, and Staphylococcus aureus. [The] oils [with cinnamon bark, lemongrass, and thyme being most potent] and their major constituents were shown to be effective against various bacteria tested.... These results indicate that the antibacterial action of essential oils was most effective when at high vapor concentration for a short time."Link
2."Streptococcus pyogenes [strep] plays an important role in the pathogenesis of tonsillitis....thyme, cinnamon, lemongrass, tea tree, lavender, oregano, clove, palmarosa, or cajeput [melaleuca] EOs are known to be active against Streptococcus pyogenes, while oregano, basil, mint [peppermint], rosemary, and lavender EOs are known to inhibit another Gram-positive bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus [staph].... We showed that cinnamon presented the higher activity against S. pyogenes compared to the other EOs tested.... 14 [essential oils] showed antibacterial activity against Streptococcus pyogenes.... Among them Cinnamomum verum [cinnamon bark], Cymbopogon citratus [Xiang Mao], Thymus vulgaris CT thymol [thyme], Origanum compactum [oregano], and Satureja montana [Mountain Savory] essential oils exhibited significant antibacterial activity. The in vitro results reported here suggest that, for patients suffering from bacterial throat infections, if aromatherapy is used, these essential oils, considered as potential antimicrobial agents, should be preferred."Link
Get your own oils here
Read testimonials here

No comments:

Post a Comment